Livestream your games and sell tickets to your events
You choose to film through the Joymo app or through your own camera and mixing software.
Store content, sell access to fans, and give access to players and coaches through your Joymo account. Joymo focuses on elevating everyday athletes.
Digital ticket sale with Joymo – how does it work?
- As the content creator you decide on the ticket price per stream (live and recording)
- 3.99 EUR/USD/GBP is the minimum price per stream/event
- The viewer pays for the ticket with credit card
- Joymo handles the payment service and customer service
- Joymo makes regular payments to content creator
- After deduction of (variable) costs, ticket revenue is shared between Joymo and the content creator.
- Make even more revenue by selling season tickets.
For players and coaches
Empower players and improve performance by giving players and coaches unlimited access to all of the clubs’ streams. Athlete access is included in our Elite and Pro packages.
Schedule and control events
Schedule events and systematically save all livestreams on Joymo’s platform for live broadcast and playback later.
Create new revenues from sponsorships
With Joymo you can sell advertising opportunities during your livestreams to sponsors.