Tech Roundup - August
As we move full steam ahead to the last quarter of the year, you can look forward to new and exciting developments in the Joymo world. These developments are geared towards ensuring that the content creator has a seamless production flow, which results in a top-notch viewing experience.
Here are the additions from August...
- A Timer and scoreboard have been added to boxing matches.
- A mute icon appears on the screen when the stream is muted by the content creator making it easier for the viewer to see that the event does not have audio.
- The settings tab now indicates what version of the app the content creator is using.
- The process of buying tickets is now tightly integrated within Joymo Play. Payment to watch a stream, now happens in one place, making it safer and more secure for the viewer.
We’re constantly looking at ways to give you the content creator, even more control so that you can create a world class viewing experience, comfortably.
With that in mind, our tech team is looking at introducing the following:
- The ability for the content creator to change subscription packages easily.
- The ability for the content creator to transfer ownership of a channel.
- A ‘test stream’ function so that the content creator can see if the camera is working properly, if their internet connection is strong enough, before they go live.
Do you have suggestions on improvements, new features or how we can better customise our streaming service for your sport? Please get in touch.