Joymo - The Official Live Streaming Partner for English Sports
As part of a new exclusive multi-year agreement, Joymo has become the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s Official Live Streaming Partner and preferred sports content management platform.
Sport and Recreation Alliance members will now benefit from Joymo’s pioneering live video streaming platform that has been built for athletes, teams and sports organisers - at every level of competition - enabling them to broadcast their content directly to fans who can watch live or on demand.
Stream your Events, Sell Tickets, Safeguard your Data
Joymo is all about empowering sports organisers and participants - at all levels - by providing them with affordable tools and technology to broadcast directly to their fans. Through innovate tech and joyful simplicity the Joymo platform empowers everyday superstars.
With Joymo you can:
- Livestream your content to engage with passionate fans around the world in an easy and cost effective way.
- Broadcast with the Joymo App using a phone or tablet, or using your own camera.
- Stream content safely and securely with a platform that has safeguarding and GDPR as its highest priority.
- Generate income for your sport with pay-per-view, pay-per-tournament or pay-per-season tickets.
- Maintain full ownership of your content rights.
- Embed livestreams directly on your website to make them easy to access for your fans.
- Create additional revenue with pre-roll adverts and sponsorships on your broadcasts.
- Get support from the passionate Joymo team who are here to help you get set up and put you in control of your content.
Easy broadcasting starts here
Get your team or event set up and ready to broadcast in minutes
Are you a federation or governing body looking to form a larger parternship for multiple teams, sports, or events? Contact us to find out how Joymo can power your direct-to-consumer streaming ambitions