We’re here to level up all sports, making it easier than ever to livestream your games and record your training in a responsible way.
Joymo is the platform that puts safeguarding front and centre, so you can get on with doing what you do best. We’re here to make privacy obligations (and in the EU, the General Data Protection Regulation) understandable and user friendly for the organisers and participants of all sport. Help you, the content creator, manage your data in a safe, secure and compliant way.
GDPR Expertise & Support
Joymo was founded in Norway and developed in close partnership with the Norwegian Olympic and Paralympic Committee and Confederation of Sports (NIF) and the Norwegian Data Protection Authority, utilising legal expertise across the EU to ensure that our processes, and our platform are safe, secure and fully GDPR compliant.
When you livestream with Joymo, you get:
- Access, advice and support on live streaming and data protection.
- Full control of your content.
- Complete peace of mind
- Store all video content in one place. Safe and secure.
- Control who can see your games by invitation or subscription
- Access to in-built software tools for permission gathering.
Safe & Secure Video Platform
Joymo has developed a fully secure video platform with built-in features to make it easier for the Channel Owners to safeguard their athletes. All content sits behind a paywall, safely stored and managed by the Channel Owner or those appointed by the channel owner. Downloads are only possible through permissions from your players and athletes - which means your content will never end up in unwanted places. As a Channel Owner, you’re in control. Choose to make your content visible for all, or hide it, so it can be accessed and viewed by invitation only.
We recommend always informing participating athletes and coaches that you plan on filming/recording the event. This will give everyone the chance to flag if they don’t want to be filmed for any reason. Joymo’s unique features:
- Built-in notification feature in the software. Easily notify everyone that the event will be filmed when scheduling the livestream. We recommend to schedule events well in advance.
- Printable posters/signage for the venue where you will livestream. This will notify all athletes, visitors and coaches that filming is happening in the venue and that streaming and recordings of events may occur.
You own your data
With Joymo, you are the Channel Owner. You own your data, and the recordings made from events filmed through our system, unless other agreements state otherwise. We will never sell your content to third parties - like gambling companies - or place advertising on your content. It’s your data. You’re in control.